Sales Executive and Travel Consultant - Oxfordshire
- Exceptional opportunity for a sales-minded individual to join the highest earners in the travel industry
- Join a company featured in The Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies To Work For’ for 9 years running
- Unlimited earning potential, rapid career progression, fantastic team culture and incredible social events
- Award-winning benefits including discounted travel, health & well-being consultations, onsite massage and free financial planning
About Flight Centre
Flight Centre Limited is one of the best kept secrets in travel globally. After opening our first store in Sydney way back in 1981, we have enjoyed remarkable growth every year since. We are now one of the world's largest travel agency groups with a rapidly expanding network extending throughout Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, South Africa, Hong Kong, India, China, Singapore, the United Arab Emirates and, of course, the UK.
By investing heavily in our people and supporting rapid career progression, we have consistently been recognised as an employer of choice internationally. We have also featured in The Sunday Times "Top 100 Best Companies To Work For" for 8 years running with special awards for Leadership and Training and Development programmes. Due to the huge growth demands of Flight Centre Ltd, we are always looking for exceptional people to join our team and become part of our success story.
About the Opportunity
Global travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their Oxford team and receive the industry training necessary to become a Travel Consultant. The successful Sales Executive will begin a three-week training course in October (depending on your preferred start date) to plump up their travel knowledge, sales skills and introduce them to the booking systems they'll use to find the best possible airfares and holidays. In this position, you'll become a true travel specialist with the expertise to design unforgettable trips for your clients.
Within this sales focused role, you'll sell airfares and travel experiences to your clients, inspiring them to take on the world. You will manage every aspect of their trip, from finding boutique hotels in Rome or booking safari trips across Africa, to organising flights and arranging visas.
This is a real opportunity to launch your sales career in a company that offers exceptional career progression and earning potential (our top performers earned over £100,000 last year).
We also offer a fast-track leadership course for those who have the potential to make it to the top in addition to management opportunities nationwide - you could run your own store, taking ownership of budgets, business growth and your sales team. We also encourage our sales team to explore alternative career paths, for example you could work in our product or marketing teams.
Why join our sales team?
- We've featured in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies To Work For' for nine years
- We've been recognised as one of this year’s 'Best Workplaces in the UK'
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
You will receive £16,000 plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes the top Travel Consultants some of the highest earners in the industry.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, click on the apply button below.